Monday, July 22, 2013

Do you have a recipe for catastrophe? My study states you do!

http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/
Do you have a recipe for catastrophe? My study states you do!
Hello,

Here’s a recipe for on-line catastrophe – how a lot applies to you?


Consider 1 pile of cash and get a extravagant web site produced.

Consider an additional pile of cash and invest it on directories like Yellowbook

Do absolutely nothing and hope.

When you discover no improve in clients – repeat or disregard.


Right here are three primary issues I observed about your company.

No Cell edition of web site – Most possible clients are searching for you correct now on their cellphones! If your web site appears poor on a telephone – and it does – they will appear in other places. Consider a appear your self or I can deliver you a image of what it appears like.

No Fb web page – Your clients are on social media why are not you?

Poor critiques – A one poor evaluation damages a company with out them even understanding.

I can assist you. Really feel totally free to fall me a line or make sure you verify out my menu for achievement at http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment